Comprehensive construction of a bridge structure
using the incremental launching method
Road S7, Ostróda MS-22
- Slant angle: 90.0o,
- Span arrangement: Lt = 33.0 m + 5 × 41.0 m + 33.0 m,
- Length of the load-bearing structure: Lcł = 274.34 m,
- Total length: Lc = 288.0 m,
- Total width: Bc = 36.0 m,
- Height of the load-bearing structure: h = 2.70 m,
- Thickness of deck slab: t = 0.20 m to 0.60 m,
- Load-bearing structure: seven-span, continuous, box girder made of prestressed concrete,
- Intermediate supports: columnar pillars, on pile foundations,
- End supports: reinforced concrete abutments, massive, on pile foundations.
Concreting subsequent segments of the structure at the plants located behind the abutments and incremental launching onto the target supports.
- Foundation concrete C30/37: 2508.0 m3,
- Reinforcement steel for foundations Class A-III: 369 318.57 kg,
- Support concrete C30/37: 2772.0 m3,
- Reinforcement steel for supports Class A-III: 248 813.49 kg,
- Concrete C50/60 for load bearing system: 5679.0 m3,
- Reinforcement steel for load bearing system Class A-III: 843 755.70 kg,
- Prestressing steel: 239 190.0 kg,
- Concrete C30/37 for bridge deck overhang: 279.60 m3,
- Reinforcement steel for load bearing system Class A-III: 32 093.78 kg.